Lenis Vaginal Rejuvenation Training
Welcome to the Lenis Vaginal Rejuvenation Training Program.
As women age, diminished sexual desire, urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness and reduced sexual responsiveness are common and unwanted symptoms. Platelet Rich Plasma from the patient’s own blood has been shown to be an effective and natural treatment for a variety of age-related issues that impact sexual performance and satisfaction. The platelet rich plasma has administered by injection into the vagina with a standard small gauge needle syringe. The PRP works by stimulating stem cells, collagen, and blood vessels, effectively rejuvenating the vaginal region and making it feel and respond to stimulation the way it did when a woman was younger. With the availability of the Lenis Needle Free Saftey Syringe (NFSS), providers no longer have to stick needles into their patient’s vagina.
The goals of this training program are several:
- Develop understanding of NFSS technology in general and its application in the Lenis device.
- Discuss the health benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
- Discuss the method of collection and isolation of PRP.
- Develop knowledge of normal female pelvic and genital anatomy.
- Create an understanding of female anatomical and sexual dysfunction conditions that form the indications for the vaginal rejuvenation procedure.
- Demonstrate the procedure itself with pictures, models and live video demonstration.
This training program is presented using an interactive multi-media learning platform that can be accessed on any device that connects to the internet including desktop computers, laptops, iPads, tablets, and any smartphone using any network including cellular. It is available 24/7/365 with unlimited access without expiration.
Click the first lesson below to begin.