Strategy Planning and Decision Making 2.0 CME
This activity has been approved for 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This course is about creating strategy that works in any practice in any setting. The problems that exist for any provider in today’s healthcare environment are not clinical. They involve decisions on how to deliver care to patients. Business strategic planning and decision making skills, when applied to a physician’s practice, are ideal to address the many health care delivery issues. Insuring the best outcomes for your practice and your patients requires much more than a decisive hand. Whether it be a decision on whether to merge practices, join an ACO, hire a new provider, purchase equipment, or simple change the process by which you care for patients, the step by step technique included in this course will ensure that the best decisions are made.
- Create a strategic plan for their practice.
- Make assumptions about the healthcare market that will form the basis for their strategy.
- Formalize healthcare delivery decision making.
- Improve the quality of every decision.
- Create a mission and vision that will guide their practice.
- Evaluate and implement a strategic plan.
CLICK ON THE FIRST LESSON TO BEGIN COURSE.