MACRA Rules: Pay for Performance 3.0 CME
This activity has been approved for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education.
There is no doubt that there remains a great deal of confusion and misinformation concerning MACRA and it effect on the income of all healthcare providers. Don’t make the mistake with the misperception that a large organization can shield you from its effects. No matter your specialty or practice setting, your level of Medicare reimbursement will be affected by a MIPS score that will be assigned to the vast majority of providers. This course is presented by healthcare providers like you and designed to create awareness of the rules and implementation timeline in order that action may be taken to maximize payments.
- Performance Component
- Cost Component
- Practice Improvement Activities
- Advancing Care Information (EHR)
- Discuss reimbursement through MIPS.
- Discuss reimbursement through APMs.
- Determine where you belong, MIPS or APM.
- Describe the timeline to MACRA implementation.
- Describe the Enterprise Identification Management System (EIDM) and how to access your information.
- Describe Medicare’s Physician Compare site and what MIPS data is now available to the public.
- Discuss the range of payment adjustment in the program.
- Discuss how to maximize your Medicare reimbursement.