Big changes are coming to the medical practice landscape. Are you prepared? This seminar is designed to give the pertinent information on the changing landscape and in particular on Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). Participants learn how to assess their medical practice options and what operational strategies are a must for any medical practice organization. Implementation of options and strategies require the right business equipment. The essential knowledge, skills, and tools are presented here in a clear and concise format so that participants are prepared to respond to any change in their practice landscape.
What and Why
- Current health legislation and policy landscape
- ACOs: history and requirements
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Medical practice options
Equipment: Knowledge, Skills, and Tools
- Leadership: creating culture change
- Managing change
- Effective teamwork
- Strategic planning
- Clinical practice improvement
1 day with a maximum class size of 30; split into 2 sections of 15 participants each
- 1.5 hours of instruction on The What and Why of ACOs.
- 1.5 hours on Strategies concerning medical practice options and operations.
- 3 hours on the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools for implementation of medical practice options and operational strategies.
The enrollment fee is $350 per participant and includes lunch and all materials.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education accredits INOVA Health System to sponsor continuing medical education for health care professionals. INOVA Health System has designated this continuing medical education activity provided by Essential Seminars for Physicians, LLC as 6 credit hours in Category 1 of the Physician’s Recognition Award of the American Medical Association.