Value Based Care Physician Boot Camp
This activity has been approved for 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Value Based Care’s main objective is twofold: first, to develop business solutions to improve patient outcomes, practice efficiency, profitability and second, to lower costs. Healthcare costs are mostly influenced by the decisions of individual providers. To achieve the goals of value based care, every provider in every setting must participate. A new skill set is required. Everyone must have the knowledge to apply business solutions to improve their practice for their patients and themselves.
The Harvard Business Review makes the following points concerning the challenges of volume to value transition for all providers in every setting
- Value based compensation, per patient per month payment models are immanent.
- All healthcare providers will be directly involved in the volume to value transition.
- Navigating the transition successfully will require business skills.
- Right now, you know very little about these skills that very soon will be extremely important.
- You will be involved in financial decision making.
- You will be involved in improving patient engagement.
- How you perform in leadership and the business side of medicine will characterize your career.
Complete the registration form below, enter the registration code and you are on the road to preparing yourself for the challenge ahead. You don’t know what you don’t know. Don’t assume you already have the skill you need to practice effectively in the future. Join us in class, obtain MBA level business skills, apply them, and add value to your patients and your practice.
CLICK HERE for more information.
This program is presented on-demand using a web based cutting edge learning system that can be accessed 24/7/365 anywhere, on any device, using any network. All of the courses carry the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Cat 1 AMA Self Assessment CME, a social media component for communication and networking, and gamification elements make it fun to learn.
Enter the registration code exactly as written, case sensitive, include dash(s).