Business of Leadership Pocket MBA
This activity has been approved for 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This is a unique opportunity. It is the only 100% business skill program using the latest “virtual classroom” IT available to all healthcare practitioners. The four courses in this program deliver knowledge of leadership, finance, process improvement, negotiation, and other skills that are the cornerstone of any MBA program. They are presented in a need to know, highly distilled, and relevant form. You will receive the “Use Today” version accessible on any smart device including your phone so that it travels to you, with you, and is available whenever you have time to learn. Make sure you take advantage of the platform’s social media components to connect with your classmates and make new friends.
The four courses that comprise the Business of Medicine Program include:
- Patient engagement
- Competing in the healthcare market
- Meeting mechanics
- Strategy planning and decision making
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- Contract fluency
- Financial literacy
- Financial statement analysis
- Healthcare budget construction, and decision making
- Tools to leading improvement
- CPI methodology
- PDSA methodology
- Applying the”Toyota Miracle” to your practice
- Build a mentoring program
- Using capital to build your practice
- Business planning
Click on the course title for more information.
Best time to get started is NOW!