Human Cell and Tissue Based Products – Physician Training
Why take this course?
- Documented training that complies with FDA HCT/P “Off Label” usage.
- Knowledge of FDA HCT/P rules and regulations.
- Accurate HCT/P messaging.
- Comprehensive published peer reviewed literature.
- Up to date clinical applications.
Stem cells are unspecialized cells, that are the foundational cell type for all tissues in the body. Regenerative Medicine clinicians use stem cells, human tissue, and products derived from them in research and treatment of cancer, eye conditions, orthopedic injuries, diabetic wound healing, and many other afflictions. In many cases, these tissue products have been shown to be less invasive, cost effective, and result in improved outcomes over alternative treatments. The most promising thing about the therapy is the healing potential for patients with chronic pain and difficult-to-heal injuries, all without medications or risky reconstructive surgeries.
The Human Cell, Tissues, and Cellular and Tissue Based Product (HCT/Ps) market is established and expected to grow 8.8% per year to an estimated global value of $16 billion by 2023. These products are being used every day by providers across the country to treat patients in a variety of applications. A multitude of research studies are being conducted to support current applications and to discover new therapies. Yet there is a lack of standardized, accessible education and training for providers and patients who could benefit from the regenerative properties of the new technology. The result is an inconsistent message that obscures the value of the technology and threatens its existence.
The goal of this course is to provide physicians, patients, and other stakeholders knowledge of:
- Science behind stem cells and their tissue based associated products.
- Wide range of clinical applications.
- State of the therapy in chronic wound healing.
- Credible (established journals) up to date published peer reviewed supportive literature.
- Value Based Care basis for regenerative therapies.
- FDA regulatory and compliance environment.
- Clinical experience of credible healthcare providers.
- Standardized knowledge base that supports informed, safe, and successful use of these products.
- Documented training certification that will stand up to FDA scrutiny.
Successful completion of this training program will earn a J & B University HCT/P Training Certificate immediately available by download or printing.
This course is presented using a cutting edge “Virtual Classroom” that can be accessed 24/7/365 on any device connected to the internet on any network.
Click the first lesson below to begin.