Business of Leadership Pocket MBA
This activity has been approved for 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Fact: The delivery of healthcare is becoming more and more complex every day.
Fact: Physicians do not have the level of business skill required to be successful.
Traditional medical education is clinically dominated with little time spent on teaching the business skills required to care for patients effectively. Degree and certificate programs are available but certainly not accessible to the vast majority of those who see patients every day.
This program is designed by physicians, like you, to bridge the knowledge gap. Along with our CME partner, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, we offer a 16 CME program that delivers relevant, need to know, and use today knowledge. You may not realize it, but how you perform in leadership and the business side of your practice will characterize your career.
Fact: At present, you do not have the skills that very soon will be extremely important to you.
Upon completion of the program you will use your new skill set to:
- Welcome leadership roles.
- Lead teams and run meetings.
- Contribute to strategy formation.
- Improve your decision making process.
- Conduct more effective negotiation.
- Improve your work process and return lost time to your practice.
- Become involved in financial decision making using MBA level skill.
- Develop new pathways toward patient engagement.
The Business of Leadership CME program is delivered using a cutting edge virtual classroom.
- Four courses, 16 hours.
- On demand, at your own speed.
- MBA level skills.
- On any device, any network, anytime.
- No expiration, keep the course forever.
Complete the registration form below, add the registration code and you are on the road to increasing your healthcare business intelligence. You don’t know what you don’t know. Don’t assume you already have the skill you need to practice effectively. Join us in class.
Enter registration code exactly as written, case sensitive, include dash(s).